Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Live life like there is no tomorrow.

They say that this is one of the ways in which you live your life to the fullest. I thought about this and I guess some times tried to incorporate this philosophy into my life. But I think our lives and minds are so complex, that we can not live our lives this way. We have to feel bad some times and also feel good some times.

I think as to how fortunate I am that I am able to do so many things that many of my fellow human beings who are not able to for many reasons. I guess it is how we look at our life and the perspective that we have, which defines our lives. How we react in a given situation depends on our attitude.

If we think seriously what happens when we try to live our life like there is no tomorrow. We will probably throw caution to the winds sometimes at least. We may not plan for our distant future because there is no future other than today. May be we will try to enjoy life that much more because we know that there is not much time for us in this world. Probably we would want to do what ever we have in our mind without procrastinating. We will be more forgiving to others on their mistakes. I think may be we should live like there is no tomorrow but also plan for an extra gifted day.

But this is only in theory because in reality we believe that there are many more tomorrows in our lives. But we do not know really know that there will even be a tomorrow in our lives because of the uncertainties. In fact we may not even have the next moment. So should we be saying "live life like you do not have a next moment"? Then it would make our life hopeless where as life is all about hope and how can we live without hope. These are some of my random thoughts about how we should live our lives.

No comments: