Saturday, November 04, 2006

2000 year old Ajanta Caves in India.

I have been out of India since 1998 and living in US ever since. Just before coming to this land of opportunity, I went to the "God's own Country" Kerala. I was amazed at the greenery in that State and thought I should come back sometime, though I could never do that again. When I was reading about this article in Nytimes.com "In the Holy Caves of India" today, I felt that there are so many places I missed out in my country of birth while I was there. Hopefully I will see at least some of them in the remainder of my life!

1 comment:

Sinu S Kumar said...

Nice post on ajanta caves, The rich carvings, murals and sculptures of these caves offer real surprise to the visitors. The sculptures and the murals well depict the way of life that existed in that time.

Keep up the good work, i'll be back soon. hope to find some more interesting posts in the future.

warm regars - Sinu



you could check out my blog post on
Ajanta
Caves
i'll be glad to see your valued comments there. lol.